If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide the Onepick Application which is a collective decision making social media platform, with the aim of reinventing the customer-brand relationship to help make a better decision toward progress.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all of its user’s Personal Data and providing a secure, user-controlled environment for the use of the app.
PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE
- Account Credentials. In order to use the Onepick App Services, you are required to log in with an Account Authentication Mechanism (Name, and Email Address, or any third-party login such as Google Sign-in, Facebook Sign-in, and Apple Sign-in) When creating an account, Onepick stores a hashed version of your Account Authentication Mechanism for authentication and/or verification purposes. We use a third-party service provider for verification and authentication.
- Profile Information. When you create an account, you choose to provide us with Personal Data about yourself. For example, in the Onepick App, you may provide your Personal Data, such as name, age, location, email address, and any other information that is required to positively identify the user.
- Photos, Videos, and Audio. If you upload a photo or video, while using the Onepick App Services, you will be required to permit Onepick to access your camera, photo gallery, and microphone in which case Onepick will have access to the photos and videos stored in your photo gallery.
- Location and Distance Information. When you use the Onepick App, we collect your precise location (e.g. your latitude and longitude) (“Location”) to determine the distance in feet or meters (“Distance Information”). Should you choose not to allow the Onepick App to access your location, certain features (such as displaying nearby user profiles or features that include Live Location Sharing) of the Onepick Services will not function properly. You may also revoke this permission and disable the location services on your device. You can do so on an iPhone by going to Settings, Privacy, Location Services, Onepick; and on Android, by going to Settings, Onepick App, Permissions, Location.
- Feedback/Support. If you provide us feedback or contact customer support, we collect your name and e-mail address and possibly other Personal Data (e.g. IP address), as well as any other content that you send to us in order to reply and address any issue. If you contact customer support, we also collect and retain certain technical diagnostic data, such as your phone model. We may keep records of our communication with you, including any complaints we receive from you about other users (and from other users about you).
- GPS LOCATION
- Apple App Store Services
- Google Play Services
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app, we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are using a strong backend for our Onepick App. In the backend, all the content will be stored. All Data will remain safe and secure. No, any single information/data will send anywhere.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.